1. General Overview
The purpose of this document is to establish a two-way understanding between the Client and Web 907 LLC regarding the available website support services. The document lays out the practices regarding web support which WEB 907 will follow. These practices are intended to yield a high quality, reliable web experience for eligible clients.
2. Service Description
This Service Level Agreement specifically describes the web support services provided by WEB 907.
This Service Level Agreement applies to the WEB 907 developed and hosted websites.
Web Support is provided by the most efficient method available. Currently, opening a ticket via email is the recommended approach but assistance may also be obtained via support ticket escalation for high severity issues, telephone and in-person via a scheduled appointment.
Web support services include:
2.2.1 Initial Consultation
Meeting with content providers to determine their requirements
2.2.2 Design and Construction
- Construction of draft pages/site
- Collection, review, and implementation of client’s feedback
2.2.3 Deployment and Upkeep
- Assistance with the posting the pages/site to the appropriate web server(s)
- Assistance with the posting new content
2.2.4 CMS/Content Migration
- Moving existing content to CMS
- Providing training in maintaining site content
2.2.5 Managed Hosting
- Hosting of website(s) on our server(s).
- Included: daily backups, software updates, security scanning, data optimization, uptime monitoring and monthly reporting.
3. Roles and Responsibilities
3.1 WEB 907 Support Responsibilities
WEB 907 Support will provide the infrastructure, technology, personnel, processes, and monitoring tools necessary to deliver web support as described in this document. Web 907 will be responsible for:
- Meeting response times associated with the priority assigned to individual service requests.
- Updating content following the appropriate WEB 907 Support guidelines and uploading it to the appropriate area of the client website using information provided by the content provider.
3.2 Client Responsibilities
Client responsibilities in support of this Agreement include:
- Using the standard contact methods (see Section 4 below) to request web support services.
- Reviewing draft design concepts, web pages suggestions, ticket replies, and all other communication dependencies in a timely fashion.
- Regularly reviewing page content for which they are responsible and communicating any required updates or new content to WEB 907 Support in a timely fashion.
3.3 Support Limitations
The WEB 907 Support team provides support for the usage of and placement of text and graphic content for WEB 907 Client websites. WEB 907’s Data Center also provides support for data center-owned or leased hardware and for web-hosting software applications including but not limited to WHM/Cpanel. When applicable, WEB 907 may obtain assistance from Data Center Support Services on your behalf by initiating a support ticket.
4. Requesting Service
4.1 Web Support Requests
WEB 907 offers four methods to submit web support requests.
- 4.1.1 Support Ticket via Email Sending email to WEB 907 support[at]web907.com is the recommended method for requesting web support assistance. The request will be delivered to all members of the WEB 907 Support team, ensuring that it is reviewed promptly. Unless designated urgent, requests made via email will be processed in the order in which they are received during normal hours of operation.
- 4.1.2 Support Ticket via Web Form by visiting https://web907.com/support. Requests submitted via this channel for clients who have existing accounts will be automatically associated with your account and contact information, and you can keep track of your ticket’s progress directly on the support website. Requests made via the web are processed during normal hours of operation.
- 4.1.3 Telephone – Urgent support requests may be made by telephone. Messages left during off hours will be processed the next business day.
- 4.1.4 In-Person The WEB 907 Support Executive Team emphasizes the importance of meeting with clients face-to-face, both before and after sites have been deployed. WEB 907 Support team members are located in the Fairbanks, Alaska; you can book an appointment at https://calendly.com/stevevick. In-Person requests are not governed by this SLA.
5. Hours of Coverage, Response Times and Complaint Resolution
5.1 Hours of Coverage
Web content management support is provided by the WEB 907 Support Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm Alaska Standard Time, on regular business days.
5.2 Response Times
WEB 907 Support will use the following guidelines to prioritize web support requests, with the goal of beginning to work on the problem within the target timeframe. Actual response times may be shorter or longer, depending on the volume of requests being handled at any one time.
|Category ||Description ||Response Time |
|Time Sensitive Issues ||Code issues, service outage, performance issue or other outage. ||Within 8 hours of request |
*Additional support fees may apply.
|General Support ||General content changes. ||Within 72 hours of request. |
|Added Functionality ||Adding site functionality. ||Within one week. |
(A meeting to discuss project timeline may be necessary.)
|Project Consultation ||Project Related Discussions ||Within 72-hours, or as schedule allows. |
|Priority ||General support issues that the client deems urgent. ||Within 24 hours* |
*Additional support fees may apply.
Any Client not satisfied with the level of service related to a web support request should contact their the WEB 907 Support Team, who will review your input and respond to you with the action taken.
5.4 Other Requests
Requests not covered in the scope of this service can be submitted through email support[at]web907.com and will be referred on to the appropriate individual(s).
6. Maintenance and Service Changes
6.1 Web Content Maintenance
When content publishing exceeds the knowledge of the client the WEB 907 Support Team will accept requests for web content updates and revisions through any of the following channels listed under Requesting Service.
6.2 Web Service Changes
From time to time, the platform or other software used in the construction and maintenance of websites for which the WEB 907 Support Team has responsibility may change. The team’s skills will stay up-to-date to encompass these changes.
7. Reviewing and Reporting
7.1 SLA Reviews
The WEB 907 Team (“Document Owner”) is responsible for facilitating regular reviews of this document. Contents of this document may be amended as required, provided mutual agreement is obtained from the primary stakeholders and communicated to all affected parties.
Designated Review Owner: (Steve Vick, Owner)
This Agreement is posted to the following location and made accessible to all stakeholders:
The WEB 907 Support Team approves this document. This document is then published on the WEB 907 Support website, along with other service level agreements.